Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Demarle Order 1-20-14




Once a year I put in a Demarle order and it is usually in January.

So on January 20th I will put in an order for any of you who want to place an order.

Here are the January specials:
http://origin.library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1011294776134-1084/January+Specials.pdf

Also, here is a link to the catalog if you want to pick something out that is not on special:
http://vimaxmedia.com/emags/Demarle/12cat/


Excellent video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7PfOEQpxGg


Contact me if you are interested in ordering at 509-522-1632..

3 comments:

  1. Well it took some consideration, but I have finally settled on the Crown Tray, the Measuring Trio, and the Kitchen Scissors. The measuring trio and kitchen scissors are staples in my kitchen and I have frequently found myself wishing I had duplicates! The Crown Tray is something new for me to try, but I am really excited about it because I don't yet have a tray that has a 2 oz size. I have 4 oz and 1/2 oz sizes of trays and wanted an in-between.

    Can't wait to receive these new things!

    LW in SE WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interested in learning more about the cookware. It's not something we can afford now, but i'll you know when we would be able to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell for Demarle hook line and sinker. One of the children's teachers lent me her products for a weekend and I baked all weekend. Then I called the local rep to order some things and when she told me how easy it was to become a rep I signed up. I only have to have one party per year to stay in the game.

      Delete