Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Something Cold, Soft and Nutritious

My friend had her tonsils removed today.  I wanted to offer something that would help her.



She said they were trying to think of something for her to eat that would be cold, soft and nutritious.

Here is a peach smoothie we came up with:

1 15 ounce can organic coconut milk, 
1 quart size ziploc bag of frozen peaches, still frozen
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
2 teaspoons calcium powder
3 tablespoons Maca powder
1/4 cup raw honey
1/2 teaspoon real vanilla
1/4 cup fresh ground flax seed flour
1/2 teaspoon REAL sea salt with minerals
5 drops Doterra Lemon Essential Oil
1 tray of ice cubes. 

Blend together until slushy. Taste test and may need to add more honey.

No photo so far.  When I redo this I will take one.  She said it was great.

1 comment:

  1. It is so kind of you to put such thought and love into a gift. I'm glad she liked it!

    ReplyDelete