Thursday, June 22, 2017

Gluten Free Apple Pies


My uncle eats gluten free.  So I made these for his birthday.

I made it home  from the store with gluten free bread mix instead of flour so I improvised rather than go back to the store.  He said they were good.

I have misplaced the recipe and anyway, as I said, I improvised and can't remember what I did.

Even so, I like how they turned out.

I will make them again sometime and put new photos and the recipe.

My uncle would love it if I make more for him.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you got to make these for him. I doubt you got the chance to do another round before he passed, but that's okay. Even doing it once was above and beyond normal expectations. I know you made more food for him besides gluten-free mini apple pies, too, so hats off to your love and care!

    LW in SE WA

    ReplyDelete