Saturday, October 26, 2019

Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies in Demarle Bon Cook Round 6 Tray

Yesterday I was with a friend having lunch at the local bakery/bread company.

The display case there is such a treat to see.  And in the case there were cookies in this large round shape.

We agreed we have to try this.

Today she's coming for dinner with her husband and I decided to have these for dessert.

It took three tries to get the baking time and temp. correct.


Each one of these very large cookies are about the same amount as 5 cookies.  I ended up cutting them in wedges and sharing around.

Each regular batch of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies makes 8 to 9 cookies this size.

Fill the tray about 1/2 to 2/3 full and bake at 325 degrees for 23 minutes.

Here they are before removing from the tray:


This is not necessarily something I will repeat.  But I wanted to do it once anyway.

1 comment:

  1. My, my! I thought you'd taken a photo at the bakery and posted that as your first one. You do so well with the pictures. They are deceptively large, I know the pictures don't show the size well. I'm pretty sure I could eat one...or two. But I'd not feel well after that :)

    LW in SE WA

    ReplyDelete