Monday, May 4, 2020

Nordic Bakeware Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake Mix


 In the winter I was shopping in Klicker's and another lady came in and bought several of these cake mixes off the shelf.  I noticed and questioned her about it.  She was friendly and let me know her family requests these for the holidays.  She was stocking up.  So I bought one to try.

Then it never happened and my husband pulled it out of the cupboard a couple weeks ago and encouraged me to complete the project.

It calls for a 10 cup mold and mine is 8 cup.  So I had some batter left over and made 5 fancy cupcakes which I gave away to friends.

Then this week, we were back in Klicker's and they had one mix left.  I had several children along and we made it the next day but instead of the bundt cake shape, we used other shapes (see Boncook) that were smaller.  So those are pictured below.









They were very good.  I highly recommend.


1 comment:

  1. I love how natural it was to adapt and compensate with individual cakes. Sometimes it's fun to just pick a mix instead of going through all the steps to bake a cake from scratch.

    ReplyDelete