Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bite Size

The Blog generated some interest in the Demarle At Home products so an order is going in a week from today. Please let me know if you want to add anything to the order.  You may email or call.

  In the video above you can see how the brownies fall out of the tray when tipped up.

Below are some photos of some of the items you could order.

Remember there are bargains to be had if you want to buy some of my current inventory though there are some items I won't sell because I like it so much and cannot replace it.

You need to be aware the company is uncertain about the future of the bite size Demarle At Home products as they have not sold well (I can't imagine as they are my favorites).  If you want to make sure you own them please keep in touch with me about it.


Petit Fours  have 48 spaces.  I have one available at a discount.


Mini Madelines have 28 spaces.  I have one available at a discount.

           Mini tarts have 30 spaces. None in my inventory.

             Mini charlotte 30 spaces.  One in my inventory.


             Mini Briocheet 20 spaces.  One in my inventory.


                    Oval Tray, 25 spaces.  One in my inventory.


  This last one is the Small Shapes Tray.  It has 30 spaces.  There are six each of 5 shapes.  This is my latest must have and I'm ordering one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment